Reputation experts from Reputation-Control encourage companies to closely monitor online activities so that a reputation management plan can be put in place as quickly as possible. By tracking brand mentions and online reviews, individuals and agencies can be proactive in their handling of online reputation management. A variety of monitoring tools keep the task both efficient and simple. Google Alerts, for example, allows users to receive email updates when new Google results feature brand mentions. The Social Mention tool monitors activities connected to a brand on various social media platforms by keeping track of selected keywords.
- Protect your reputation and suppress negative feedback using Online Reputation Management
- Your Guide to Online Reputation Management
- How Consumers Now Govern Brands
- Corporate Online Reputation Management – Where Do You Start?
- 97% Of Business Owners Say Online Reputation Management Is Important–See How To Keep Up