Reputation experts from Reputation-Control encourage companies to closely monitor online activities so that a reputation management plan can be put in place as quickly as possible. By tracking brand mentions and online reviews, individuals and agencies can be proactive in their handling of online reputation management. A variety of monitoring tools keep the task both efficient and simple. Google Alerts, for example, allows users to receive email updates when new Google results feature brand mentions. The Social Mention tool monitors activities connected to a brand on various social media platforms by keeping track of selected keywords.
- 7 Ways to Improve Your Brand Perception with Reputation Management
- How to Manage Your Brand’s Reputation Online
- How to Prevent the Internet From Ruining Your Company’s Reputation
- The Importance of Online Reputation Management for Your Business
- Preparedness Can Mitigate Risk And Manage Your Brand’s Reputation