The Reputation Control Scholarship Official Terms and Conditions for the Fall Semester 2017 Call for Proposals
These official terms and conditions specify the rules and regulations for the scholarship program offered by Reputation Control (the “Company”), which owns and operates the website located at https://reputation-control.com. You exclusively agree to abide by these terms when you submit a proposal to join the scholarship application process.
1. Any changes to the terms and conditions of the scholarship application process will be updated on this document at the first opportunity if the need arises. Potential candidates must have access to an up to date copy of these terms and conditions and have read them thoroughly before submitting a proposal at the time of application.
2. In order to submit a proposal the applicant must provide a valid working link to a 750-1500 word essay, article or written piece that has been published publicly on the Internet via a blog, registered media site or personally owned site/social platform. The URL to this publication must be submitted along with a fully completed online application form (available at https://reputation-control.com/reputation-resolutions-scholarship).
3. Applicants may write on any topic concerning Digital Entrepreneurship in 2018.
4. All candidates must be U.S. nationals or permanent legitimate occupants of the United States. A candidate who is a minor must submit written consent from his or her parent/lawful guardian to apply.
5. Every one of the applicants must have a guaranteed place at a certified two-year or four-year school or college situated in the USA for the beginning of the 2017 fall semester on a full-time basis and be in great scholarly standing.
6. One (1) candidate (“the beneficiary”) will get a one-time $1000 grant to be solely used towards tuition fees. FUnds will be made available by the Company and will be made payable specifically by means of mail to the authorized school or college assigned by the beneficiary regarding his/her education.
7. Entries must be received at the very latest by August 15, 2017 to be considered for the grant. After August 15th 2017, the selected candidate will be chosen by a group of judges. Sections are judged on inventiveness and knowledge. The Company has the sole decision to choose the grant beneficiary.
8. The beneficiary will be informed personally by the Company at the email address stated at the moment of aplication.
9. The beneficiary’s paper might be posted on the https://reputation-control.com site. By presenting an application, you recognize and concur that the Company may distribute your article on the web and that it might be available to the overall population.
10. The Company maintains all authority to revise these terms and conditions without notice in case of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of The Company’s control
11. Judges will consist of the Company’s staff members. On the off chance that the beneficiary is excluded or neglects to contact the Company within 24 hours of being advised of the results, the Company maintains whatever authority is needed to decide a substitute candidate or not to grant the scholarship.
12. Each applicant’s designated institution must be accredited and listed on the official website of the U.S. Department of Education. Applicants attending military academies are ineligible for this scholarship. All school transfers are subject to accredited approval.
13. By partaking in this program, every candidate explicitly:
a. Releases the Company and its workers and operators from any obligation or claim of any sort or nature for any misfortune, claim, and harms or damage of any sort related to participation in the program and acknowledgment, ownership or utilization of any prize.
b. Acknowledges and consents to be bound by these standards and Company’s choices related to participation in the program, determination of beneficiaries, and granting of grants,all decisions being final.
c. Agrees that state law governs this program without regard to conflicts of law principles, and consents to the jurisdiction and venue of the federal, state, and local courts, for the resolution of all disputes, pertaining to, or arising from this program.
14. The recipient must complete an affidavit of eligibility and release (to be signed by his/her parent or legal guardian, if the beneficiary is a minor), on forms to be provided by the Company
15. The beneficiary must be effectively selected full-time as a first year student, sophomore, junior, senior or graduate understudy in the Fall semester of 2017 and for the whole 2017-2018 school year without interference, excepting sickness, crisis or military administration.
16. It is the recipient’s responsibility to verify receipt of funds with his/her designated institution and notify the Company should the award check not arrive on or about 30 days from the issue date.
17. By entering, each Applicant represents that his/her submission is a work of original authorship created solely by the applicant, and agrees that the Company will have a perpetual, royalty-free, exclusive, worldwide right and license to use the submission in any manner.
18. The Company reserves the right to disqualify any entry for any reason, including without limitation: materials not suitable for general public viewing; obscene, lewd or offensive materials; the use of third party content or plagiarised content submitted by the applicant; materials previously used or entered into any other competition; and misrepresentation or fraudulent information submitted by the applicant.
19. All judges’ decisions are final and not subjected to dispute by any candidate who submitted a proposal.
20. It is the applicant’s responsibility to notify the Company of any changes in contact information that may affect the Company’s ability to contact the applicant during the scholarship award period. If, after reasonable attempt, the Company is unable to contact the recipient, the recipient will forfeit the award and the Company may award the scholarship to another applicant.
21. Any taxes resulting from or attributed to the scholarship are solely the recipient’s responsibility.
22. The Company reserves the right to alter, discontinue or cancel this program at any time without notice for any reason, including in the event of fewer than 20 applicants. Only one entry per person will be accepted.
23. Offer is void where prohibited.