According to a B2C article… In this era of enhanced interconnectivity, reputation management and PR go hand in hand. Defined as the management of relationships between an organisation and the constituencies on which it depends, there is no doubt that relationship management has become a pivotal facet of any successful business. Today, the digital age has fundamentally changed the way businesses need to approach marketing communications, and this includes public relations. PR now goes hand in hand with digital marketing, as well as other more traditional approaches to the industry.
- Enterprise Internet Reputation Management Market Estimated to Expand Rapidly Until 2026
- How to manage your company’s online reputation
- Online Reputation Management Stretches Further Than Content Marketing
- 4 Reasons Your Clients Business Online Reputation is as Important as Your Own
- 4 Common Assumptions About Online Reputation Management That Are Totally Wrong