If you want your business to succeed, you simply can’t ignore online reputation management. Creating and managing a good online reputation can help establish a strong brand image. Companies that neglect their online reputation risk losing potential customers. It is essential to manage online negative reviews and feedback properly as they can be detrimental to your business. Customers use the internet to search about your products or services. This makes it important to have a good handle on what appears when someone searches for you. Just one negative article can risk losing 22% of your customers. With three negative articles, the number rises to 59.2%. Four+ negative articles? Up to 70% of your potential customers lost.
- Enterprise Internet Reputation Management Market Estimated to Expand Rapidly Until 2026
- How to manage your company’s online reputation
- Online Reputation Management Stretches Further Than Content Marketing
- 4 Reasons Your Clients Business Online Reputation is as Important as Your Own
- 4 Common Assumptions About Online Reputation Management That Are Totally Wrong